Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon

Wow! That is all I can say about my evening. After work, Jennifer, Lauren (one of our co-workers) and myself went out on the town.

First Stop...Le Bec Fin
Probably one of THE nicest restaurants in Philadelphia. Well, we actually ate in the bar which is actually downstairs but feels like it's own restaurant. It's a French restaurant that is just fabulous. We felt very sophisticated to be eating there. The food was amazing as was the ambiance. We were even greeted by the owner Georges Perrier.

Next Stop...The Lion King
One word: AMAZING! Les Miserables has been and always will be my favorite musical, but this was just breathtaking. The costumes were outstanding and the performers made the animals come to life. I had goose-bumps several times during the show. People have been telling me for years to go and see this show, and now I know why. It is a must see.

It was just a wonderful evening. Now it's time to do laundry and pack. I'm super excited about my trip this weekend. What's even better is that it's going to be a long weekend. I'm flying out Thursday night and coming back Sunday afternoon. It's going to be nice to get away and even better to be in my final destination. That is if I get there. Imagine that. A weekend that I want to travel and mother nature is popping up to say hello again. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that my trip has no glitches in it.

No comments: